We are an eco-friendly, conscious media relations company.
As an eco-friendly, conscious media relations company, we work with businesses in natural health and wellness, eco beauty and spas, eco fashion, eco travel, resorts, green events and workshops, spirituality and human potential, wholefood nutrition, organics, FMCG and eco consciousness.
We work within the Australasian media markets.
We reach respected journalists, influential bloggers and online commentators in Australia and New Zealand. We are based in Auckland, New Zealand, with in-the-know consultants in Sydney and Melbourne.
We are the media.
With decades of journalistic experience across magazines, newspapers, online and with social media, we know what it takes to get noticed. As journalists we specialise in natural beauty, wellness, food, film and documentaries, eco-friendly and conscious subjects. Contact us to find out more.
Read what some of our clients have to say here.
Visit our LinkedIn company page here.
Communeco’s success is deeply rooted in our experience at a grassroots level. It is our mission and purpose to help conscious businesses grow, entrepreneurs succeed and products be noticed. Our clients care, and so do we.
What we do.
• Build brand awareness within traditional and online media channels;
• Create newsworthy campaigns that get your products and services noticed;
• Distribute tightly written, targeted news/media releases that work;
• Generate social media buzz and increased online interaction;
• Ensure client websites are media-ready and journalist-friendly;
• Compile, construct and distribute newsletters that work;
• Design and prepare collateral for marketing and social media purposes.
Shannon is a great writer with a flair and ability to bring warmth and insight to her work. As a writer for WellBeing magazine she has shown great professionalism and abundant passion for a range of assignments. Speaking as an editor, the greatest thing about Shannon is her capacity to turn around an emergency project on a short time frame and still produce high quality work. She is a pleasure to work with, and I’m happy to have her write for me whenever I can.
- Terry Robson, Editor WellBeing Magazine